Buck Fails..again
Pittsburgh PA is indeed the city of champions. With the Stanley Cup and Lombardi trophies tucked tightly under our arm the 2009 NFL season begins tonight in the Burgh. The NFL has gone all out once a gain for the NFL Kick Off Concert staring Tim McGraw and The Black Eyed Peas. I had a chance to get VIP passes to the concert but no chance at all for tickets to the actual game. I incorrectly assumed that Ali would not want to deal with hours of parking and stand stills just for the concert and no game. Boy was I wrong. She really wanted to see Tim. | So I guess this weekend I will be cleaning, cooking and saying nice things until I get out of the dog house. (wait that sounds like most weekends anyway) I guess the comfy bed, homemade nachos and big flat screen LCD will have to do. Life is so bad for her. So tonight I raise my glass of 2% milk (with chunks of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the bottom) to the victory that I know the Steelers will have over those Terrible Towel stomping Tennessee Titans. Here we go Steelers Here we go! |
LiveJournal Tags: Steelers,Pittsburgh,Buck,Ali,Titans,NFL,NFL Kick Off Concert,Blackeyed Peas,Tim McGraw
Thursday, September 10, 2009
|
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment