Mom's Visit!

As most of you know, my mom came to visit us for a week. It was SO MUCH FUN; needless to say from the picture slideshow below. We toured all over Pittsburgh, went out to Hershey (3.5 hour drive One way) and we even went into Buck's Studio to be on his show one morning! It was definitely a fun time and a wonderful week we spent together! I miss her already but will see my her and the rest of my family again soon. Please enjoy the slideshow below. Click through at your own pace! And I fixed the comment problem, so you can actually leave comments now, instead of emailing me back! And for those of you who took the poll, we did NOT go Tubing in the snow and we did NOT go eat at Long John Silver's. But we did the other 2 for sure! Enjoy! Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun! Miss you!

Katie said...

Hey Ali!
I miss you and your energy so much. You look sickingly happy. That of course is a good thing. I love all the pictures. Looks like you and your Mom took Hershey World by storm. I think that chocolate bar will be a best seller.

Take Care

Anonymous said...

Great pics. The boys loved the pictures of the snow...and you of course! Glad you had so much fun with your mom.
love,
jenny