Valentine's Day!
First off, Happy Valentine's Day to ALL our readers. Yes, it's belated, but we didn't forget! We hope that you all had a love filled day! And for those of you who think you didn't have a Valentine, you know you still spent the day with your two boyfriend's, Ben & Jerry. Don't deny it. :) Buck had to work, and I stayed home and enjoyed my second to last day of freedom before I start work on Monday. Yes, I do have to work Monday, even though it is President's Day. And so does Buck. Boo Hoo. Enjoy the pictures below! There's just a few...
Saturday, February 16, 2008
|
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
1 comments:
Well it looks like you had a wonderful day. I think this is the first time Buck didn't call me for that recipe. He must be getting very organized.
Post a Comment