Bon Jovi & Chris Daughtry

"Whoa-oh, we're halfway there...ohhh-oh! Livin' on a prayer..take my hand, we'll make I swearrr, Whoa-oh! Livin' on a prayer!" .... oh, sorry, I'm still caught up in the moment from Wednesday night's AMAZING concert!


Okay so Buck called me Wednesday morning while we were both at work and asked if "me and my new friend wanted to go see Bon Jovi".... uh, DUH! So "my new friend" Donna, who I work with at AE, and I went to the concert and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I had sore stomach muscles from yelling so loud. But it was worth being tired from lack of sleep and it was worth the sore tummy all day. I'd see them again in a heartbeat. Enjoy some pictures below & the awesome video Buck made at the bottom!!






































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! I love Bon Jovi! Looks like you had fun!
Jenny
p.s. I made your salad this week. It was great! Brock loved it...he even got seconds. Brady just picked out the pears. We're still working on getting him to eat healthy!