I absolutely LOVE this Holiday. I wish it was a National Holiday so I could have the day off from work to prance around in green. I wore green for about 4 days straight I think. It rocked. Buck had a good time too, despite the fact that he had to work. The parade was fun, long, and cold. Then we went to Market Square, which is one of those things that you have to do once. Been there, done that. Then we walked over the bridge to Bubba's Bar for some food. The other brunette in some of the pictures is our new friend Valerie (she's a local meteorologist on CBS here) and the blonde is her friend Amy, a meteorologist from Cincinnati, OH. And then of course, there is Bubba (Buck's co-host) in a few pictures as well. If you have any questions, just comment or email. All in all, GREAT day. Much better than last year. Ten fold. Enjoy the pictures, and we hope you all enjoyed the Holiday as well.
1 comments:
HEY GIRL!
You guys are so cute and look discustingly happy :)
Hey CBS maybe she can use her connections and get Buck his own TV show! Didn't you say he wanted to act. I'm thinking Buck & Ali the weadding to come! I'd watch for sure :)
You guys take care. Love the pictures. Miss you.
Katie
Post a Comment