Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! Hopefully the Easter Bunny treated you as well as he treated me. Well, I kind of cheated. I have 2 Easter Bunnies. (One is my Mom, and the other is Buck!) On Friday we received a package from my mom full of treats and goodies. Then this morning I woke up to a basket full of MORE treats and goodies from Buck. They sure know how much I love chocolate - only now I think I have enough to last me until next Easter! Or, at least Valentine's Day! We even still have chocolate left over from Valentine's Day! I'm going to have to start sharing.... wink. Enjoy my solo picture. Yes, I did take the time to set up a little Easter Shrine of all my goodies and treats. I'm a dork, I know. Enjoy, and Happy Easter!




Pictured Above: Two chocolate Bunnies, One large dark chocolate, one small milk chocolate, chocolate dipped pringles chips, chocolate nut cluster, chocolate cream filled egg, egg gummies, blue chocolate carmel filled eggs, moose munch, heart full of chocolate truffles, an egg to crack open, water, and grow a plant out of, poo-pourri toilet paper, poo-pourri toilet spray, chocolate mints, bunny and ducky marshmallows, chocolate eggs, "A" initial thank you cards. Not pictured: Pink lip gloss, cell phone holder.


Thanks for the Gifts Mom & Buck! Love, Ali xo

0 comments: